Online Return Policy & Instructions
For a refund to the original form of payment, merchandise must be postmarked and returned within 30 days of the ship date. Special Occasion dresses are excluded from this time frame and must be returned to the ONLINE store within 14 days from the shipped date. Returns beyond this time-frame will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
*Please note: Tags must be attached and show no signs of wear.
- Include the packing slip with your return merchandise.
Indicate the reason for your return on the packing slip.
Return Reason Codes
- Damaged / Defective
- Item arrived too late
- Too big
- Too small
- No longer needed
- Wrong Item / Did not order
- Gift Return
- Item not as expected
- Other (state reason)
- Return Reason Codes
- Pack and seal your merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Mail your return package to:
Windsor Online Store
9603 John Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Any returns that do not comply with our policies (including customer damaged merchandise) will be shipped back to you and no refund will be issued.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to ship your items to the Windsor online store.
- Windsor does not provide prepaid return labels.
- Windsor is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Once your return is received in the warehouse, please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
PayPal, Afterpay & Amazon Pay - Returns
Purchase made through PayPal, Afterpay or Amazon Pay can only be returned to the online store.
- PayPal and Amazon Pay Refunds: Once the online store has processed your return, your money will be refunded to your PayPal or Amazon Pay account.
- Afterpay Refunds: If you return your item to the Windsor online store, Afterpay will deduct the amount for your refund from the balance owed on your Afterpay account.
PayPal, Afterpay & Amazon Pay - Exchanges
Please read below for the exchange policies for PayPal, Afterpay and Amazon Pay.
- You can visit any Windsor retail location to exchange your merchandise or receive store credit. The online store does NOT process exchanges.
- Afterpay - Please be aware that if you bought items using Afterpay and exchange them at a retail location, you will still owe a balance to Afterpay for the original purchase amount. Afterpay will continue to charge you directly for the remaining installments on your balance.
Damaged or Missing Merchandise
Please report any damaged or missing merchandise within 7 days of receipt of the package. Contact our customer care team for further assistance.
All FINAL SALE and CLEARANCE merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
Fashion tape, adhesive bras, adhesive panties, pasties, cosmetics, and lingerie are considered final sale merchandise and may not be returned.
All jewelry purchased online is eligible for a return with the exception of EARRINGS due to hygiene and safety reasons.