The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.WindsorStore.com. Please note that the return/exchange policy at our Windsor retail stores differs from the online return/exchange policy. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. However, if there are any issues with your purchase we will be happy to help fix the problem.
Returning Merchandise Back to Online Store
- You have 21 business days to return ALL regular price merchandise back to the online store from the ship date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, all tags must be attached and there should be no visible signs of wear.
- Swimwear must be unworn and all tags and hygienic liner must be attached.
- Sale merchandise is Final and may not be exchanged or returned.
Customers who made a purchase using their PayPal account can ONLY return merchandise back to the online store. Please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the chart on the back of your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely in the original package if possible.
- Include this packing slip with your return merchandise.
- Affix the Address Label sticker with Windsor mailing address to the outside of your return package. Write your order number on label.
- Please note that the Address Label is not pre-paid. You are responsible for all return shipping fees via the carrier of your choice.
- Windsor suggests you obtain a return tracking number for your reference.
- Mail package to: Windsor Attention: Internet Dept. 9603 John Street Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Refunds will be refunded in the original form of payment. Once your return is received, please allow 5-10 business days for your account to be credited. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Windsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged packages. Please note, any returns received that do not comply with this policy will be shipped back to you.
Returning Merchandise to a Retail Location
You have 14 business days to return or exchange ALL regular price merchandise from the ship date to a retail store. Special occasion dresses can only be exchanged at a retail store. For a full refund special occasions items must be returned back to the online store.
Special Occasion dresses are labeled with a purple circle tag that says "This special occasion item can only be returned to the online store."
Merchandise must be unworn, all tags must be attached and there should be no visible signs of wear.
Sale merchandise is Final and may not be exchanged or returned.
Bring merchandise to a Windsor retail location along with the packing slip. Refunds will be refunded in the original form of payment. The original form of payment must be present to complete the refund. All shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
FINAL SALES: All sales of gift cards and items marked as Sale are final. FINAL SALE items cannot be returned for credit or a refund. If you return a sale item to WindsorStore.com, the item will not be refunded and it will be mailed back you.
LATE RETURNS: If you return an item to WindsorStore.com that is considered late and is past the allotted time frame, the item will not be refunded and it will be mailed back to you.
WindsorStore.com has partnered up with International Checkout as a method for international customers to be able to purchased Windsor merchandise. Customers who place an order using the International Checkout method will be subject to all return guidelines initiated by International Checkout.
More details here: https://www.internationalcheckout.com/index.php
Questions or Comments?
U.S. shoppers can contact WindsorStore.com at 1-888-494-6376 from Monday thru Friday: 6:00am-5:00pm PST.
Canada customers can contact WindsorStore.com at 1-323-282-9000 ext. 4341 from Monday thru Friday: 6:00am-5:00pm PST.
For any online inquires, send an email to email@example.com